1. Advertisements are prohibited from being juxtaposed with editorial content for the same product.
2. Advertisements and editorial content must be clearly distinguishable.
3. Editorial decisions are not influenced by advertising clients or sponsors.
4. Editors-in-Chief of the journals published by Xia & He Publishing Inc. have full and final authority for approving print and online advertisements and for enforcing advertising policy.
5. Financial/commercial interests and/or sponsors/advertisers will not influence any editorial content.
6. Generally, Xia & He Publishing Inc. accepts advertisements for academic, educational, or intellectual purposes. Advertisements for products or services that have proven seriously harmful to health will not be considered.
7. Xia & He Publishing Inc. reserves all rights to decline advertisements that may affect its value and reputation.
8. The advertiser(s) must be clearly identified in the advertisement(s).
9. Xia & He Publishing Inc. reserves all rights to withdraw any advertisement from the journal website, at any time, if the Editor(s)-in-Chief or the publisher requests its removal.
10. Advertisements must comply with applicable United States legislations, regulatory requirements, and guidelines.
11. Advertisements must not be misleading or deceptive, and must be in good taste.
12. Complaints related to any advertisement will be published on the advertisements page.