1. This manuscript has been properly formatted according to the journal’s requirements.
2. For manuscripts submitted to the Journal of Exploratory Research in Pharmacology, or Exploratory Research and Hypothesis in Medicine: Please ensure that manuscripts include the following “must-have” section: the hypothesis/ future direction/ prospect and prediction.
3. For manuscripts reporting studies involving animal subjects: The Methods section should contain statements that identify the committee that approved the study.
4. For manuscripts reporting studies involving human subjects: Statements in the Methods section must identify the committee that approved the study, confirm that informed consent was obtained from all subjects, and that the protocols conformed to the ethical guidelines of the latest version of the Declaration of Helsinki.
5. Clinical trials must include the Clinical Trials Registry identifier number and platform.
6. The authors confirm that this manuscript does not violate any copyright agreement, nor is under consideration by any other journal.
7. The authors confirm that there is no ethical or legal conflict involved in the manuscript.
8. The authors confirm that there is no form of academic misconduct involved in the manuscript, including but not limited to plagiarism, fabrication, falsification, or inappropriate authorship.
10. All authors approved the contents of the manuscript and this submission.
11. All references mentioned in the Reference list are cited in the text, and vice versa, and all references are in the correct format for this journal
12. The Highlights document has been uploaded.
13. Permission has been obtained for use of copyrighted material from other sources.